Stipends Disbursement Criteria:
1- Student must be Saudi, born to a Saudi mother, or an external scholarship student.
2- Must be a regular student, not exceeding the duration of the academic program.
- The Preparatory Year is included in the duration.
- Semesters with withdrawals or transfers are included in the duration.
- Semesters with postponements or absences are not included in the duration.
3- Cumulative GPA must be a minimum of 2.
Each student will receive an ATM card, and monthly stipends will be deposited in their accounts at Riyadh Bank at the end of each Hijri month.
Value of Stipend:
- SR 850 for Literary Sections
- SR 1,000 for Scientific Sections
- SR 10 for the Students’ Fund will be deducted from the stipend on a monthly basis.
The excellence reward will be disbursed every semester as per the following criteria:
- Student’s GPA must be at least (4.5).
- Registered hours must be at least 12 hours for the semester. Graduates are exempted.
- Reward will be disbursed according to student’s term duration.
- Student must not have any ‘incomplete’ courses.
Stipends/Rewards are not disbursed to:
- Students who have postponed or withdrawn from the academic term.
- Students who have exceeded the term duration.
- Students with GPA less than (2).
- Students visiting from other universities, until their documents are received and the results are posted through the academic banner system.
To contact the Stipends/Rewards Department, affiliated with the Deanship of Admissions and Registration:
- Fill-out the form available through the deanship website.
- Send form via email to: email@example.com
- Visit the Stipends/Rewards Department Office, Students’ Services Building, A4 Station, 1st floor, office: 1.101.
You are advised to visit Riyadh Bank in the following cases:
- Loss/retraction of ATM card to issue a replacement.
- Loss of/error in PIN code.
Riyadh Bank is located in A4 and A10 stations, Students’ Services Building.