Patients & Visitors
Registration & Eligibility:
King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital is pleased to provide its medical diagnostic services for the following categories:
- Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University staff and their dependents, including parents as per contract.
- Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University students.
- King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital staff and their dependents, including parents as per contract.
- All citizens in need for medical care, through the following:
All Eligibility requests shall be submitted by filling the following form:
- Submit a detailed and up-to-date medical report on the condition.
- A copy of the national ID.
- Mobile phone number.
Medical report will be reviewed for acceptance if the appropriate medical service is available.
Students & members Medical Record opening:
We are pleased to receive your calls for appointments or inquiries on the following number:
Inside PNU: *3344
Outside PNU: 0118203344
Your health and safety are our top priorities and as a precautionary measure, visiting hours at King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital have been modified until further notice. Visiting times start according to the following:
12:00 PM – 01:00 PM only
|Allocate one hour only; the first degree relatives are only allowed to visit.||Adult Intensive Care Unit - ICU|
|||Pediatric Intensive Care Unit - PICU|
|Only 1 person is allowed per day.||Neonatal Intensive Care Unit - NICU|
- Allocate one hour only.
- Only the husband is allowed to visit.
Allocate one hour only; the first degree relatives are only allowed to visit.
|Obstetrics & Gynecology Wards|
|Only 1 person is allowed per day.||Surgery & Internal Medicine Wards|
|No visitors allowed.||Isolation Areas (fourth & fifth floors)|
|Only one person is allowed during the whole admission period at the hospital.||Sitter|
- No children allowed.
- Visitor with Respiratory Symptoms are not allowed.
- One (1) visitor only per day.
It is a unit under the umbrella of the Inpatient Services Section that provides social and psychological support to all King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz University Hospital patients and their families with a high degree of quality, privacy and professionalism to help the patient complete the treatment plan successfully.
However, to play our role in combating the Novel Coronavirus epidemic (Covid-19), we urge you to stay away from gatherings and commit to personal hygiene.
Thank you for your understanding.