Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University announces the admission of non-Saudis females residing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia according to the internal scholarship system for the next academic year 1438 / 1439 AH , starting from Wednesday 11/10/1438 AH – 5/7/2017 AD till Monday 16/10/1438 AH- 10/7/2017 AD. Any applications after that period will not be taken into consideration.
diploma in the Arabic language for non-Arabic speakers : Applicant must have high school certificate or what equals it either from inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or abroad. with necessity the certificate equation issued from outside the Kingdom or from an international school and translated certified translation.
- Applicant must have a regular valid residence( Iqama )
- Applicant must be 17-25 years old
- Applicant 's high school completion must not exceed 5 years at the time of application.
-Applicant must be physically fit
Bachelor's Degree or diploma of Community services :
In addition to the above conditions , the following is required
- Applicant must pass general aptitude test as well as achievement test . To have been performed during the past three years maximum.
- Tuition fees paid by the applicant after its acceptance as follows:
• Tuition fees for literary disciplines (14,000 SR) rate (7,000 rials) per semester.
• Tuition fees for scientific disciplines (18,000 SR) rate (9,000 rials) per semester.
-Copy of the high school certificate and with the necessity attach a certificate equation and translation if they exist
-Copy of applicant 's valid residency ( Iqama ) .
-Copy of applicant 's guardian residence valid ( Iqama ).
-Copy of the passport of the applicant valid.
- a copy of the certificate of passing the test achievement and general aptitude test for those who carry a secondary certificate issued from within the Kingdom .
Applicants must send all the required documents in pdf- format on the link shown in the announcement. on the period specified .
All applications that do not meet the aforementioned conditions will be ignored and the same applies to the incomplete documents .
We would like to inform you that for those interested in studying the bachelor's degree, please note that vacant seats are available only at the following college's :
• College of Social Services
• College of Sciences, Department of Mathematical Sciences
• College of Sciences, Department of Physics
• College of Sciences, Department of Chemistry
• College of Sciences, Department of biology
• College of Arts Department of Geography
• College of Arts-Department of history
• College of Arts-Department of Islamic Studies
• College of Arts-Department of Arabic Language and Literature
• College of Arts-Department of Libraries and information
• Community College Science- Department of management sciences - Diploma-
• Community College-Department of Computer Science and Information Technology - Diploma-
The following points has to be noted:
1. Applicants must send all the required documents in pdf- format on the link shown in the announcement .
2. Will not consider any request that does not meet the requirements.
3. The applicant have a responsibility to maintain the number of applicant 's request and follow-up and modification the application during the application period.
4. We will not consider any applications received for the management of grants outside the deadline for submission or outside link .
5. The applicant have a responsibility to choose the path that you want to enroll if accepted it, knowing that Community College grants graduates of which only a diploma , and there is no bridging program for bachelor's degree
6. The applicants of non-Arabic-speaking will be directly join to the Arabic language Institute . (Where the study at the university in Arabic language) .
7. Providing the applicant will consider as approval on the conditions mentioned and undertake all correct data codified, and if it appears otherwise ,the University has the right to reject the request.
8. approve the request of the applicant electronically does not mean final approval.
For more information:
For query and modification: