Your allocation and college will be identified after the end of the preparatory year as per the following mechanism:
1. The student shall not have the right to be allocated unless after completing all preparatory year courses during the period of one academic semester to three academic semesters at a maximum.
2. After the end of the first academic semester for the preparatory year, students passing English language and successful in the remaining courses of the preparatory year will be allocated.
3. By the end of the second academic semester, all students passing all courses of the preparatory year for the first and second semester will be allocated as follows:
§ Self-service will be enabled on the university web site to accomodate your requests in the second academic semester in 15/5/1433 26/5/1433H
Student are responsible to arrange all college requirements as per her priority
1. The automatic sorting will be done after demonstrating results of the second semester as follows:
§ Sorting shall be done by way of automatic differentiation and competitively between all applicant students as per the order of requests and GPA of the preparatory year.
§ Sorting shall be done according to the level in English language where sorting shall be done consecutively for levels beginning form the higher level to the lower, i.e. sorting shall be done for the fifth level then the fourth – the third – the second – the first along with considering the type of the certificate (scientific / literary).
Colleges requiring high school certificate (scientific)
1/ faculty of science 2/ faculty of computer and IT
3/ faculty of pharmacy 4/ faculty of nursing
5/ faculty of physiotherapy 6/department of nutrition and food sciences
7/ faculty of administration and business (accounting)
1. Results of allocation shall be announced before the beginning of the first academic semester of the university year 1433 – 1434H.
2. The student shall not have the right to ask for changing allocation or transfer after conducting the automatic allocation unless after the successful completion of one academic semester of the specialty in which she was accepted along with considering general conditions of transformation which is:
- The student shall have the right to transfer one time only during the period of study
- The existence of a vacancy in the college required to be transformed to.
1. Students in the faculty of arts shall be transferred to the preparatory year after the end of the first semester in case the student obtains an excellent grade or by the end of a full academic year in case the student obtains a very good grade along with considering that the student, when enrolled to the preparatory year, shall be considered new student and the courses she completed in the faculty of arts shall not count.
Special conditions and controls for the specialty
1. Before the two months from end of the second academic semester, the test of technical capabilities shall be conducted for students wishing to be enrolled in the faculty of designs and arts, and in case of the student passing the test, she shall not be allocated unless after successfull completion of the preparatory year.
2. Enrollment in the faculty of computer requires that the student grade shall not be less (B) in the computer course in the preparatory year.
3. Enrollment in the faculty of languages and translation and English language teacher for the primary level in the faculty of education that the student’s level at by the end of the preparatory year shall not be less than the second level, all applicants will be differentiated competitively as per the level in the preparatory year.
4. It is a condition to enroll in health faculties that the student is fit medically for and professionally and passes the personal interview identified after the announcement of the results of the automatic sorting. In case of not passing the interview, the door will be opened to the student to re-arrange wishes and conduct re-sorting / re-allocation.
We wish the best for all and achieving their wishes.