For admission of new students at the university, the following conditions are required:
1. The student shall be a Saudi National or from a Saudi mother.
2. Holding the general certificate of secondary education or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
3. Applicants to Health Colleges shall have a general certificate of secondary education or its equivalent in the scientific department.
4. Graduation from the general secondary education shall not exceed five years.
5. The student shall have applied for the two tests of abilities and achievement provided by the National Center for Measurement, as this condition shall apply to all general secondary education graduates from schools inside or outside the Kingdom or from schools outside the Kingdom that apply the Saudi curriculum.
6. Passing successfully any test or personal interview determined by the University.
7. The student shall be medically fit, and in case of finding that the student's health or psychological status is not suitable for health specializations, the university shall be entitled to transfer its admission to other specializations within the university.
8. The student shall not be dismissed from another university for disciplinary or educational reasons.
9. The student shall not have a former record at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University.
10. The student shall not be registered at or admitted to another university.
11. The student shall meet any other conditions announced at the time of application.
12. Any other conditions specified by the University shall apply to the student.
13. The student shall not have already obtained a bachelor's degree.
Admission Criteria at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University:
Admission to Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University is based on the grade of admission (the composite grade: the total grades of [general secondary education+ abilities+ achievement) in certain grades as follows:
- Health and Scientific Colleges:
o Accumulative grade of 30% for general secondary education+ 30% for abilities+ 40% for achievement.
- Humanities Colleges:
o Accumulative grade of 50% for general secondary education+ 25% for abilities+ 25% for achievement.
For more details, kindly see the admission manual for the academic year 1439/1440 AH.
Documents required for admission:
For Saudi Student: No documents are required as the confirmation of admission will be electronically, and replaces submitting documents.
For Non-Saudi Student from a Saudi mother: It is required to attend to the admission department at the university according to the specified period, with the following documents:
1. Two copies of the residence and passport.
2. Original birth certificate and two copies thereof.
3. The mother's national identity card and two copies thereof.
4. Notification of admission nomination and application form after being printed from the unified admission portal website signed by the student and her guardian.
Procedures of Admission at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University:
- Announcement of the timeline on the unified electronic admission portal for public universities in Riyadh;
- Announcement of candidates for admission through the unified electronic admission portal for public universities in Riyadh based on preference between applicants according to the following:
- a. Admission criteria announced in the Unified Admission Portal.
- b. Arrangement of desires.
- c. Admission requirements in colleges and availability of seats.
- d. University capacity.
- Conduct any test or interview determined by the University.
- Confirmation of admission through the Unified Admission Portal.
- The student’s Follow-up of the official website and social media accounts of the University where she is admitted.
- Granting university numbers to those whose admission is confirmed through the portal.
- Announcing the dates of the English language test and granting the university card and ATM card on the university website.
Cases of cancellation of admission to Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University:
A student who is nominated for admission to Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University shall be canceled in the following cases:
1. Failure to meet the university admission requirements.
2. Filling incorrect data in the electronic admission application by the student.
3. Existence of former record for the student in the university (admission in former years).
4. Failure to attend the test or personal interview required by some colleges.
5. Failure to complete the admission procedures within the stated time.
If it becomes clear that the student is admitted to another university according to the data received from the Ministry of Education.