The academic guidance system contributes to the success of the educational process. PNU colleges apply the academic guidance system by appointing an academic counselor for each student to do the following:
• Prepare and familiarize new students with university life.
• Help students face the academic challenges they may encounter.
• Familiarize students with PNUacademic programs.
• Familiarize students with academic rules and regulations.
• Help students choose courses according to their specializations.
• Follow-up on the academic progress of students and help those facing challenges.
• Follow-up on distinguished students and help them acquire the skills needed to advance their academic performance.
• Build positive social relationships among students and faculty members.