1. Psychological, social and family consulting services for the students and employees of Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University and their families.
2. Inpidual, group and family therapy for the students and employees of Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University and their families.
3. Psychotherapy for children through playing.
4. Designing training and rehabilitation programs aimed at preparing and qualifying specialized personnel in the fields of family and psychology in order to contribute to raising the quality of psychological and social practice in the university and the society.
5. Planning training programs and awareness campaigns aimed at raising the level of knowledge and skills needed to deal with family-related, psychological and social problems for each and every member of the society.
6. Conduct research and studies aimed at studying the most prevalent phenomena and family problems as well as evaluating the services provided by the Center.