General admission requirements as per the Unified Regulations for Graduate Studies:
1- Completion of a university degree in a Saudi or any accredited university.
2- A minimum BA grade of “Very Good". Exceptional admission may be granted by the Council of Graduate Studies to students with a BA grade of “Above Average" (C+) GPA.
3- Provision of two academic letters of recommendations.
4- For Diploma programs, the minimum BA grade for admission is “Good''.
5- Provision of employer's consent if the applicant is employed.
Admission criteria as specified by colleges:
|College||Department ||Specialization ||Program Name||Degree||Admission Criteria ||Study Options ||Program language||Cost *|
|College of Nursing |
|-||Advanced Nursing Practice |
Master of Science in Nursing: Advanced Nursing Practice
In partnership with Dublin City University
1) A BA in Nursing with a with a minimum grade of “Good"
2) A minimum overall score of 5 in ACADEMIC IELTS (or its equivalent)
3) Be a registered Nurse with a minimum of 1-year post-registration clinical experience
|Courses + research project ||English |
|Community Health Nursing||||Master of Science in Nursing – Gerontological Nursing||M.A|| 1) A BA in Nursing with a GPA of no less than 3.75 out of 5.
2) A minimum score of 65 in Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (PGAT).
3) A minimum of 5.5 in ACADEMIC IELTS (or its equivalent).
4) A practical nursing practice in the program's field for at least one years after the internship year.
5) have a valid SCHS registration.
|Courses and thesis||English||105,000 SAR|
|Medical-Surgical Nursing||||Master of Science in Nursing – Advanced Nursing Practice
Track: Adult Critical Care Nursing
Track: Cardiovascular Care Nursing
|M.A||Courses and project ||English||125,000 SAR|
|College of Rehabilitation and Health Sciences||Health Sciences ||Clinical Psychology|
MSc of Clinical Psychology
1) A BA in Clinical Psychology, Psychology with a grade of no less than ''Very Good"
2) A minimum score of 65 in Post-Graduate General Aptitude Test (PGAT)
3) A minimum overall score of 6.5 in ACADEMIC IELTS (or its equivalent)
4) Pass the entrance Exam
5) Pass the interview
6) One year of experience in the field
|Courses and research project||English |
* The cost of the program is calculated based on the minimum regular period (four semesters). Extra fees will be added for any extra semesters.