Article No (20) of Study and Examinations Regulations for undergraduate
student will be dismissed from the university in the following cases:
- -If the student obtains three consecutive warnings, at most, because her G.P.A is lower than the graduated rate according to Article (19) of these regulations, and the University Council, based on the recommendation From the College Council, may give a fourth opportunity to those who can raise their G.P.A by studying the available courses.
- -If the graduation requirements are not completed within a period not exceeding half of the period prescribed for graduation in addition to the duration of the program, the University Council may give the student an exceptional opportunity to complete the graduation requirements with a maximum of no more than twice the original period specified for graduation.
- -The University Council may, in exceptional cases, address the conditions of students to whom the provisions of the previous two paragraphs apply, by giving them an exceptional opportunity that does not exceed two semesters at most.
The executive rule for Article (20) of Princess Nora Bint Abdul Rahman University:
1. The student will be dismissed from the university academically in one of the following cases:
- -If she obtains three consecutive academic warnings, because her G.P.A is less than (2) out of (5), the Deanship of Admission and Registration will give a fourth opportunity for those who can raise her G.P.A by studying some courses.
-If the student does not complete the graduation requirements within a period not exceeding half of the period prescribed for her graduation in addition to the duration of the program
2. The College Council
may grant the student (in Paragraph B) an exceptional period to complete the
graduation requirements so that it does not exceed two semesters, and also the
University Council (or whoever authorizes) may give the student an exceptional
period that does not exceed two semesters, not exceeding more than the original
period specified for graduation
3. The summer semester does not count toward the exceptional opportunity.
4. The student will be dismissed from the university in the Faculties of Medicine and Dentistry if she receives two consecutive warnings (her GPA is less than 2.5).