University List
Sign In
Font Size
Special Colors
Translation of Academic Records
Translation of academic records
 request an academic record translated into English:
 1 - bring a copy of the student's passport.
2- A certified copy of the academic record in Arabic.
 3- Filling out the application form for the translation of an academic record in the Deanship of Admissions and Registration (Documents department).

Contact Us

Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman Universty © 2022
Design and Development by E-Portal Dept - General Directorate of Information Technology & Communications