General admission requirements for Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University:
1. The student must be of Saudi nationality or of a Saudi mother.
2. Obtaining a high school certificate or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
3. No more than five years have passed since the high school certificate or its equivalent is obtained.
4. The student must have applied for the aptitude and achievement tests provided by the National Center for Assessment (this condition applies to all high school graduates from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, according to the Saudi or non-Saudi curricula).
5. The student must meet the announced admission requirements or any other conditions determined by the University Council and announced at the time of submission.
6. To successfully pass any test or personal interview determined by the university.
7. The student must be medically fit.
8. The student's health and psychological condition is appropriate for the health majors, and in the event of discovering otherwise, the university has the right to transfer her admission to other majors within the university.
9. The health and physical condition of the student should be suitable for the major in physical sports sciences, and the body mass index must be within the normal limits (18.5-24.9) (body mass = weight in kilograms / squared in height in metres), and in the event of discovering otherwise, the university has the right to transfer its admission to other specializations within the university.
10. The student must not be enrolled or accepted, or have previously obtained a bachelor's degree, or was dismissed for disciplinary reasons from one of the public universities in the Kingdom or any other university. If this is proven, the university may cancel the student's admission.
11. The student should not have a previous record at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University or previously obtained a diploma (from the Applied College) or a bachelor's degree from it.Admission procedures at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University:
1. Entering the unified electronic admission portal for female students of government universities and the Technical College in Riyadh, reviewing the timetable for unified electronic admission, and adhering to the procedures and dates of admission, tests and announced interviews.
2. Pass any test or interview specified by the university.
3. The female candidates for admission through the unified electronic admission portal for the public universities and the Technical College in Riyadh will be announced by differentiating between the applicants, according to the announced admission criteria and according to the order of desires, availability of seats, admission requirements in colleges and the university's capacity.
4. Confirmation of admission through the unified electronic admission portal for female students.
5. Entering the data of the female students whose acceptance has been confirmed through the unified electronic admission portal in the university system, giving them the ID numbers, sending text messages to the phones of the accepted students, including the university number, password, the method of entering the academic system and university mail. The student can also find out her ID number by logging into her account in unified electronic admission portal.
6. The student must follow the website of the Deanship of Admission and Registration to find out the dates of the English language placement test and to grant the university card and the ATM card.
7. It is the responsibility of the student to follow the instructions and special hints through her account in the unified electronic admission portal for female students, and the website of the university that she is nominated for admission to.