Date: 14/7/1437 AH , 21/4/2016 AD
- - Looking ahead to the future of Saudi women in the women's movement through contemporary global changes.
- - Reaching the results that benefit decision makers in the promising future for Saudi women through their participation in the planned development that corresponds to the values of Saudi society.
- Regulations, legislation and empowerment of Saudi women.
- Women's work in the field of volunteerism in its reality, and future.
- International relations and companies, and their role in promoting the role of women.
- The future of women's work in the private sector.
|Session 1: Director of the session : Dr. Jamila Al-laaboun
Regulations, legislation and empowerment of Saudi women
|Dr. Haya Bint Abdulaziz Al-Manea , Member of the Shura Council
|Women's work in the field of volunteerism in its reality, and future
|Princess Samira Abdullah al-Faisal Al Saud, President of the Autism Families Charity
|Session 2: Director of the session: Shoroug Al-Khlaif
|International relations and companies, and their role in promoting the role of women
|Dr. Amal Mohammed Al-Habdan , Dean of Community Service and Continuing Education
|The future of women's work in the private sector
|Mrs. Huda AbdulRahman
Al-Jraisi, "Member of the Municipal Council"