This unit supervises the housing units and improves the housing services for students.
● Preparing and equipping housing units to welcome students in coordination with the departments concerned.
● Providing the highest level of health, social and psychological care to students residing within students’ housing.
● Providing meals with 50% support, (50% of the value of the meal being paid by the student).
● Providing Internet as well as telephone service to facilitate external communication process.
● Providing a range of commercial services (groceries – stationery - restaurants) to meet students’ needs.
● Implementing extra-curricular activities at the student housing.
● Availability of sport and recreational facilities within the campus for students to enjoy.
Who is eligible for student housing?
● Scholarship students according to the rules of scholarship.
● Saudi students residing in remote areas more than 150 km from Riyadh, who meet the rental conditions.
● Internal scholarship (non-Saudi) students who meet the rental conditions.
● Postgraduate students as well as students of higher diploma who meet the rental conditions.