This Unit aims at raising standard of services rendered in colleges to achieve satisfaction of those benefit from the service, whether students, faculty members and/or administrative bodies.
1. Oversee public services rendered in colleges and ensure its continuous follow-up.
2. Resolve public services-related problems within the University through coordination with competent authorities, and thus ensuring speed in tasks’ completion.
3. Follow up with the competent authorities that have been reported to resolve the problems.
4. Check the availability of services rendered within colleges and inside campus.
5. Evaluate the standard of services through measuring satisfaction of beneficiaries.
6. Identify strengths and weaknesses of the services rendered as well as working on its improvement and development.
7. Submit proposals and report them to the competent bodies.
8. Receive complaints and suggestions from colleges and students.
9. Conduct periodic field visits and prepare reports on positive and negative points of the available services.