The student loan is given to students to cover their personal expenses for purchasing educational devices such as computers, printers, cameras etc. A student is paid a maximum of twice during her University studies.
The amount of the loan:
1. The maximum amount of the loan that student can get for one time is SR (6,000) only six thousand Saudi Riyals
2. The maximum amount of the loan that a student can get is 500 SAR.
3. The value of the loan shall be paid from the student’s monthly remunerations, provided that it does not exceed 30% of its value.
Deduction of the repayment installment starts from the date of the next month’s remuneration following disbursement of the loan, provided that the period of fulfillment shall not exceed eighteen months.
Conditions for receiving Student Loans:
1. The student must submit the application in person.
2. The student's GPA should not be less than (3/5).
3. The student should be enrolled in the University and receives a monthly remuneration.
4. The student must be of good behavior and conduct, and has not undergone any disciplinary penalty.
5. The student should not be enrolled in the University for less than one full semester at the time of application.
6. That the remaining period for the student to study at the University is sufficient to cover the required repayment amount.
Documents needed for applying for loans:
1. Proof of identity (national ID card, family card, residence permit).
2. Guardian’s approval stamped from the student’s college.
3. Proof of registration and enrollment of current semester from Admissions and Registration Deanship or Academic Affairs of the student’s college.
4. Copy of student’s academic schedule.
5. Fill in the application form in which will be dealt with confidentiality.
6. Quotation of the required device stamped by the commercial institution in case of securing the educational device loan.
7. That the remaining period for the student to study at the University is sufficient to cover the required repayment amount.
If you have any inquiries about allowances and loans, please contact: DSA_SPD@PNU.EDU.SA