First: Services provided by the Student Services Vice-Rectorate:
The Vice-Rectorate provides through the e-services portal on the university website:
1. Medical Inquiry (Form attached):
The student should fill out a medical inquiry form so that she can obtain a report from a hospital, clinic or medical center.
2. Certificate of enrollment (Form attached):
The student should fill out a certificate of enrollment form that she is a student of Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University.
3. Certificate of enrollment for field training (Form attached):
The student should fill out a certificate of enrollment for field training.
Second: The electronic registration service in students accommodation:
1. Medical examination:
The student will go to a hospital or medical center for a medical examination according to a specific form and it takes one to three weeks to be done.
2. Written consent of the guardian:
The student's guardian signs the form and is documented by the employer, police or governor.
3. University accommodation application form:
The student fills out an electronic form with her particulars.