· Ratio of graduates who got a job six months after graduation.
· Ratio of graduates participating in the University activities and events on annual basis.
· Volume of donations made by or with help of graduates annually.
· Number of entrepreneurs amongst graduates.
· Number of events and meetings held for university alumni from previous years.
· Number of services provided to graduates.
· Ratio of graduates who benefit from the services rendered to them.
· Ratio of graduates’ satisfaction with the services provided to them.
· Number of events and activities presented in collaboration with graduates annually.
· Number of newsletters/e-mails addressed to graduates.
· Value of donations is up to SR 15,000 annually.
Vice-Rectorate of Activities
· Number of student awards.
· Ratio of students participating in local and international competitions out of total students participating in the qualifying course.
· Ratio of students enrolled in a qualifying course to take part in local or international competitions out of total university students.
· Number of qualifying courses for participation in local or international competitions.
· Satisfaction rate of Beneficiaries of qualifying courses.