Club President, Vice-President and members (students).
Nomination requirements for presidency of the student club:
A student who is running for presidency of the student club must meet the following requirements:
1. The student should be enrolled full time at a college in the University.
2. The student shall be enrolled in the University for two semesters.
3. The G.P.A of the applicant should not be less than (3.00) out of (5.00).
4. The applicant must be of good behavior and conduct. She also should not have undergone any disciplinary penalty.
5. Have at least one-year experience in the field of student activities.
6. The student is not permitted to run for presidency of more than one student club.
7. The student should not be affiliated to any other student program within the University, such as (Student Partnership or Student Advisory Council).
8. The term of presidency shall be one academic year, after which new elections are to be held.
Mechanism for electing student club president:
1. Supervisor of the student club shall act on behalf of the president until the president is elected.
2. Nominations for the office of president and vice-president shall be opened within (30) days of the beginning of the first semester.
3. Applicants who are willing to run for presidency of the student club and meet nomination requirements shall fill in the relevant form, a summary of the objectives and submit a work plan as well as submitting them to the supervisor of the student club.
4. The President is elected based on the voting of members of the student club after sorting candidature forms and identifying the candidates.
Mechanism for electing student club vice-president:
1. The candidate who has the second position of votes is elected as vice-president of the student club.
2. The student must meet all the conditions required by the president.
Mechanism for electing members of the student club:
1. The head of the student club or their representatives are the ones to announce the inauguration of club membership within the first four weeks of the beginning of the semester - excluding the summer semester - and then the registration for membership shall be closed.
2. Students who wish to obtain membership must fill in the membership form at the management of the club.
3. The president or her representative shall submit the membership form to club supervisor within three days of the date of closing membership, after assuring that candidates meet requirements of membership.
4. The president prepares membership lists and a database, including student's name, University number, college, specialization, e-mail and mobile number.
5. The student is entitled to participate in the membership of a maximum of three clubs, provided that she is not an administrative member except in one of these clubs.
Nomination requirements for membership of the student club:
1. The student should be enrolled in one of the University's colleges.
2. She must be of good behavior and conduct and has not undergone any disciplinary penalty.
3. Renewal of membership annually.