University List
Sign In
Font Size
Special Colors
Financial Affairs Unit
This Unit is responsible for the process of planning, organization and follow-up of incoming and outgoing of Student funds.
When should I go to Financial Affairs Unit office?
1.    If you want to cash a cheque (allowance or loan).
2.    If you win at the Central Competition of the University.
3.    If you participate in organizing an event and receive a notification of financial benefits.
4.    If you are employed at the University and there are entitlements for you.
5.    Any other financial entitlements to be paid by the Students Fund.

Contact Us

Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University © 2022
Design and Development by E-Portal Dept - General Directorate of Information Technology & Communications