This Unit is responsible for the process of planning, organization and follow-up of incoming and outgoing of Student funds.
When should I go to Financial Affairs Unit office?
1. If you want to cash a cheque (allowance or loan).
2. If you win at the Central Competition of the University.
3. If you participate in organizing an event and receive a notification of financial benefits.
4. If you are employed at the University and there are entitlements for you.
5. Any other financial entitlements to be paid by the Students Fund.