It is your responsibility to check that your journal selection is in reputable journal.
Do Not fall victim to Predatory and Hijacked Journals
What are they:
- - False and fake Journals.
- - Imitation of reputable Journals.
- - ISSN is hijacked.
- - Always they ask for authors Fees and sometimes is high.
- - Promise Rapid acceptance and publication.
- - Editorial Board is Fake.
- - No quality check, and no plagiarism checks or ethical approval.
- - No definite peer-review process and publications policy.
Where to find Predatory and hijacked Journal
Signs and alarms:
- - Be alert for Rapid Acceptance Always
- - Look into the journal ISSN- false or missing dash (-)
- - Check the Journal website thoroughly and verify it in WOS-JCR
- - Check the journal Editorial Board and contact information
- - Check random article title and search on WOS
- - Read through past issues of the journal