As the cultural identity of Arabs, the means of communication in our community, and the means of expression in all fields, the Arabic language, the essence of this department, acts as a primary center among other departments of the College of Arts at Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University.
The department of Arabic Language was first established in the College of Education in 1390H, followed by the College of Arts in 1400H, and lastly, in 1410H in the College of Teachers. In 1427H, all these departments have been integrated into one in the College of Arts in Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University.
Not only that the College of Arts is one the pioneering educational institutes in educating women, but it is also one of the distinct colleges in constant renewal of study plans, infrastructure, and quality criteria to ensure its students receive a competitive advantage.
Graduates' career opportunities include the following:
- Language proofreader.
- A lecturer in one of the Arabic language departments.
- An Arabic Language Instructor, after obtaining the educational certificate.
- Administrative work in both private and public sectors.
- Language editor for publications.
- Language editor for programs.
- News broadcaster.
- Language editor for news channels.
- Language proofreader for news channels.
- Journalistic researcher and proofreader.
Click here for Students Course Registration form f1.pdf
Click here for Transfer from Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University Form f2.pdf
Click here for Course Withdrawal Form f3.pdf
Click here for Visiting Request to Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University Form f5.pdf
Click here for Re-mark Request form f6.pdf