Leadership and excellence in the field of scientific research locally and internationally.
- Stimulating and developing the scientific research movement in various fields by financing research projects.
- Supporting scientific research and studies to keep pace with modern developments.
- Guiding scientific research to serve society and solve its various problems.
- Developing a supportive research environment and infrastructure for scientific research at the college.
- Developing the research capabilities of the academic staff.
- Promoting cooperation and coordination to build strategic partnerships in the field of scientific research with national, regional and global institutions.
- Improving financial support for research projects and scientific production supported by the Deanship of Scientific Research for women researchers at the university.
- Motivating female researchers at the college and encouraging them to work within multi-disciplinary research teams.
Faculty members at the College of Medicine.
Research Centre Members:
Dr. Amal Alotaibi: Head of the research center.
Dr. Hanadi Bakhsh: Member
Dr. Samira Abuaish: Member
Dr. Raja Elhasnaoui: Member
Research priorities of disciplines in:
- Scientific research in the field of medicine and public health.