1. Store the questions and improve their quality to be approved and used in exams.
2. Evaluate the performance of the students and analyze their results in a developed and practical way.
3. Prepare periodic reports and statistics for the students in the college each semester.
4. Supervise the invigilation process during the exam and ensure its quality.
5. Arrange the exams dates and specify the invigilators list for the final exam.
6. Photocopy the exam questions, divide them, and add automatic correction papers as per the number of students (when the test is on papers).
7. Process the exam questions and deliver them to the course director on the exam day (when the test is on papers).
8. Supervise the Invigilation process during the exam.
9. Review the results upon receipt from the academic departments for approval.
10. Receive the application of Recheck request and follow college's appeal mechanism.
For more information on assessment policy and precedure click here