Industrial Engineering Program:
The program’s study plan for Bachelor’s degree consists of (162) credit hours distributed as
It’s the program’s first year,during which the students shall take (31) credit hours within two
Are the courses that all university students are required to take. They are (8) courses; a total
of (18) Credit hours.
Are the courses taught in all college’s departments. They are (20) courses; a total of (67)
The Department Core Requirements:
are (25) courses; a total of (68) credit hours.
Program Elective Requirements:
The student chooses (9) elective courses; three courses at the ninth and tenth levels.
It is a core graduation requirement that takes place after the fourth year of study and in which
the student shall take a practical training course (equals1 CR). It requires passing at least 125
CR including 54 CR in specialization.
The Department Objective:
The educational objectives of industrial and systems engineering department are to wellprepare its graduates who will:
· Apply the modern technologies in the fields of Industrial and systems Engineering to
identify problems and reach the optimal solution methods to upgrade the level of industrial
and service institutions.
· Adhere to the ethical standards and integrity of the engineering profession.
· Working with the highest scientific and research standards in engineering and community
· Face challenges in their careers using modern knowledge and technology.
· Communicate with a high level of skill and leadership to perform supervisory roles in the
· Completing their future studies through their research capabilities.