E-learning unit's mission at the College of Computer and Information Sciences:
- Following up the process of building, uploading, and updating the electronic content of the courses before and during the semester.
- Collecting the obstacles and problems that students and faculty members may face.
- Providing support to the faculty and the students in solving the problems related to the e-learning system.
- Preparing periodic reports on the progress of the educational process to submit them to the concerned authorities.
- Coordinating and holding training courses and workshops for members on a regular basis and when needed to serve the e-learning process.
- Publishing the announcements of the educational departments for students and members in the digital environment of the college.
To contact the unit:
Please send the problem you face with the LMS on TakeCare system in the following link (Click Here)