Creative scientific excellence to create innovative professional designs that are appropriate for the environment and local culture.
Providing an academic environment that gives graduates knowledge and skills and qualifies them to practice interior design.
- 1. Create an educational environment that encourages creativity in interior design.
- 2. Provide graduates who are academically and professionally qualified in the field of interior design.
- 3. Keep up with modern approaches in the field of specialization according to the society's values.
- 4. Build academic and professional specialized partnerships.
- 5. Support and stimulate students and faculty members in the field of scientific research.
- 6. Emphasize the domestic identity and entrench the cultural heritage through curricula and scientific research in interior design.
Head of Department:
Dr. Wejdan Al-Awda