Provide a graduate program in the field of fashion and textile design to prepare distinguished researchers, designers and entrepreneurs for the development of fashion and textile education and industry.
Program work environment:
The program provides educational opportunities to complete graduate studies in the field of fashion and textile design to achieve the following:
- - Meet the needs of Fashion and Textile Design Department of teaching staff.
- - Provide experienced and competent specialists to work in the fashion industry.
- - Enhance the global competitiveness of the Saudi fashion industry.
- - Seek to develop areas of specialization through scientific research.
- - Provide the student with an advanced scientific and technical approach in the field of specialization to keep up with the actual needs of society and be able to practice free business in the field of specialization.
- - The pursuit of self-sufficiency to provide clothing products and their supplements of all kinds and spread them at the regional and global level.
- 1. The applicant shall be a Saudi, or have an official scholarship for postgraduate studies if she is non-Saudi.
- 2. The applicant shall have a university degree from a Saudi university or another recognized university.
- 3. The applicant shall be of good conduct and medically fit.
- 4. The applicant shall submit two scientific recommendations from professors who have previously taught her.
- 5. Approval of her employer to study if she is an employee.
- 6. The applicant shall be fully dedicated to study at the master's program.
- 7. The applicant shall pass the English language test (TOEFL, IELTS, or others).
In addition to the special conditions:
- 1. That the general specialization in the bachelor's degree shall be in fashion and textile design - clothing and fabric.
- 2. The general grade shall not be less than very good.
- 3.Tuition fees: The program includes tuition fees that are to be paid annually at the beginning of the academic year.