Prepare competent cadres, qualified on the levels of knowledge, profession and research of diagnostic and therapeutic radiology in accordance with the latest standards for the development of health care and community service
- Qualify specialized cadres with high skills in the fields of diagnostic and therapeutic radiology.
- Provide continuous learing services and innovation according to modern technology in the fields of diagnostic and therapeutic radiology.
- Produce researches in various fields of radiation that contribute to the application of evidence-based practice
- Disseminate awareness related to the diagnostic and therapeutic radiology fields to improve the health and quality of life of the community in cooperation with the relevant sectors.
|Programs||academic degree||years of study|
|Nuclear Medicine Techniques||Bachelor||4 years + 1 year of internship|
|Ultrasound Techniques||Bachelor||4 years + 1 year of internship |
|Diagnostic Radiology||Bachelor||4 years + 1 year of internship|
|Radiotherapy||Bachelor||4 years + 1 year of internship|
- Successful completion of all Foundation Year requirements.
- A minimum GPA of 4 out of 5.
- Successful completion of the “Mathematics for Health Specializations" course (Math 1-101) with a minimum grade of B+.
- Successful completion of the “General Physics for Health Specializations" course (Phys s 1-101) with a minimum grade of B+.