This unit is concerned with planning and organizing to the implementation of community service activities provided by the college and its employees with the aim of improving educational services to the community and periodic evaluation of these services based on the opinions of the beneficiaries, to guide them for the needs of society. The unit is concerned with stimulating strategic thinking and generating ideas and initiatives and attracting them from all employees of the College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences at Princess Noura Bint Abduarahman University
• Developing an implementation plan for all community activities and defining responsibilities and a schedule for them.
• observe, organize and record community service activities and their development.
• Encouraging college employees to participate in community initiatives and partnerships.
•Follow-up documentation of activities (such as consultations, treatment services, lectures, etc.)
• Issuing certificates of the activities provided.
• Receiving and documenting forms to participate in community service activity.
• Preparing a report on the college’s activities in community service.
• Evaluating the faculty departments ’participation in community service activities and events.
•Attracting academic ideas and initiatives, spreading the spirit of initiative and entrepreneurial thinking, and building a database of ideas and developmental initiatives and community participation for university and community employees
Expected outputs from the unit:
• Female graduates who are competitive in the labor market, with leadership and management skills, who are able to communicate effectively and deal effectively with challenges.
• Analytical studies with the participation of female students on the needs of society in the field of health and rehabilitation sciences.
• Preparing teams of student capable of implementing small projects in various fields according to the needs of society.
• Feasibility studies for small projects in the field of health education and rehabilitation, and graduates with a high degree of self-confidence and belonging to the homeland.
• Innovative methods and unconventional solutions to societal problems, according to the needs and priorities of the community.
• Talented student cadres capable of developing society inside and outside the university.
To contact the unit's email: firstname.lastname@example.org