About the Center:
The Research Center in the college of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences was established upon decision no. (7361) from the H.E. the Rector on 30\4\1437 H. The center is under the research centers unit at the Vice Deanship for Scientific Research. Its aim is to fulfil the needs for researches in the field of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences. It lays the foundation of scientific research, develop plans and the programs, improve the researches laboratories, as well as encouraging cooperation agreement and partnerships with universities, academic and research institutions, and community institutions locally, regionally and globally. The center strives to improve and support and encourage the scientific research, and conduct outstanding basic researches in order to increase the efficiency of the faculty members and students in the field of scientific research. This methodology will result in qualitative and quantitative achievement in the field of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, and lead to transforming the acquired knowledge in scientific research. At the center, we will have the opportunity to mix between the different specialization in the college of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, thus having a base to explore different horizons of knowledge, innovation, creative thinking and development.
Members of the Board of Directors:
1. Dr. Nisreen Naser Al Awaji (Director)
2. Dr. Eman Mohamed Mortada (Member)
3. Dr. Kholood Matouq Shalabi (Member)
4. Dr. Reem Mohamed Jamil Mulla (Member)
5. Dr. Monira Ibrahim Aldhahi (Member)
6. Dr. Hadeel Ramadan Bakhsh (Member)
To be a scientific and reference center which conducts high quality scientific researches and innovations in the field of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences.
To be an entity for scientific researches that achieve PNU's mission and strategic plan, as well as contributing to building the knowledge economy through community and scientific partnerships.
• Creativity and Initiative
• Sustainable Development
1. To form specialized scientific groups and teams across the college's departments and the different medical colleges, and motivate them on excellence, creativity and contribution to scientific process development.
2. To apply the concept of quality and excellence on the scientific researches and the different activities of the center.
3. To contribute to publishing the scientific researches in international certified journals.
4. To build international scientific cooperation and attract locally and globally outstanding and qualified researchers through holding seminars, forums or research participation.
5. To support the applied research and community partnerships based on the suggested research priorities by the Vice Deanship for Scientific Research.
6. To hold workshops that aim at developing the scientific research skills of the Faculty members and college alumni (Continues Education).
7. To provide a research environment for the students' graduation researches in the medical colleges in cooperation with the Faculty members.
8. To build a database for ongoing and finished researches in order to track its implementation according to the approved plan.
• Organizing and delivering workshops and training programs in the field of scientific research.
• Providing research consultations for members by qualified specialists in scientific research (biometric, writing a research proposal, scientific publishing)
• Facilitating the task of the researchers.
• Providing research projects revision.
• Supporting the projects funded by the Vice Deanship and Medical Colleges Research Center.
• Contacting with the Committee of Scientific Research Ethics.
For inquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Publications Database:
|Publishing Journal ||Publication Year||Author(s)||Research Title|
|Food and Nutrition Sciences||2018||Tarfa Al Brahim||The Relationship between Bone Mineral Density and Obesity in Women 2018|
|Association of Interleukin-6 and Other Cytokines with Self-Reported Pain in Prostate Cancer Patients Receiving Chemotherapy.||2018|
Zin Al-Abdin O,
|Exploring attitudes related to sweetened soft drinks consumption among adults in Saudi Arabia||2018|
Rokkaya Sami Eldib
|Nutrition & Food Science|
|Impact of Bladder Distension on Organs at Risk in 3D Intracavitary Brachytherapy for Cervical Cancer||2018|
Hooryia Bajwa Bajwa
Bilal Muhammad Muhammad
K Rehman Rehman
A Masood Masood
|International journal of medical and health science|
|They Treated us Like Employees Not Trainees: Patient Educator Interns' Experiences of Epistemological Shock||2018|
|Health profession education|
Human neural stem cells dispersed in artificial ECM
form cerebral organoids when grafted in vivo
|Journal of Anatomy|
|Influence of full mouth rehabilitation on oral health-related quality of life among disabled children July 2017||2017|
Abeer M. Al‐Nowaiser
Abdulaziz S. Al Suwyed
Khalid H. Al Zoman
Asirvatham A. Robert
Tarfa Al Brahim
Sebastian G. Ciancio
Sultan A. Al Mubarak
Omar A. El Meligy
|Clinical and experimental dental research|
|Assessment of breast cancer risk among women using the Gail model, Egypt.||2017||Eman Mortada||International Journal of Advanced Research|
|Lifestyle factors influencing bone health in young adult women in Saudi Arabia.||2017||Nada Bin Ageeba||African Health Sciences|
|Salt reduction in bread among Moroccan population||2017||Nada Benajiba||Conference proceedings: International Union of Nutritional Sciences International Conference of Nutrition 21st Ann Nutr Metab 2017;71(suppl 2):pp 743 2017 |
|Patient Radiation Biological Risk in computed Tomograpy Angiograpy Procedure||2017|
|Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences|
|Prevalence, ergonomics, sociodemographic correlates with musculoskeletal injuries among sonographers in Riyadh, KSA. ||2017|
Lina Fahmi Hammad,
Uzma Zaidi ,
Salwa Saad Awad ,
Safaa Mostafa Ali Elkholi,
Hind Diouri Qasem,
|Cibtech Journal of Zoology|
|Discriminatory attitudes and practices by health workers towards patients with HIV/AIDS patients, Khartoum state hospitals||2017|
Howeida Hassan Abusalih
Nawal Mustafa Osman
|World Journal Of Pharmacy And Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Assessing Sudanese patients' perspective with regards to quality of services in Khartoum dental teaching hospital, Sudan, ||2017|
Wisam Omer Taha Algabbani , Howeida Hassan Abusalih ,
Khalid Sayid Habbani ,
Salwa Saad Awad
|Global Journal Of Medicine And Public Health|
|Polarized light Versus Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy On Healing of Venous Ulcers.||2017|
Shaimaa A. Abaasa ,
Zizi M. Ibrahimb,
Heba M. Mohamadya
|International Journal of chemtech Research, 2017,10(5): 427-3|
|Impact of inspiratory muscle training versus resistance Training on ventricular dysfunction in patients with Dilated cardiomyopathy: a randomized controlled trial||2017|
Shereen H. Elsayed ,
Azza M. Atya
|International Journal of Physiotherapy and Research,|
|Deoxygenation of inspiratory muscles during cycling, Hyperpnoea and loaded breathing in health and disease: a Systematic review||2017|
|Deoxygenation of inspiratory muscles during cycling, Hyperpnoea and loaded breathing in health and disease: a Systematic review|
| || |
|Health professional students' knowledge, beliefs and behaviour towards public health issues in Saudi Arabia|
Conference proceedings: International Diabetes Federation's Annual congress at: Abu dhabi, UAE.
Projects health professional students' knowledge, beliefs and behaviour towards public health issues in Saudi Arabia
Anticancer activity of EA1
extracted from Equisetum arvense
Al Mohammed HI,
|Pakistani Journal of Pharm Science|