Leading among the academic libraries to build an interactive cognitive environment.
Promote the society through providing an optimal interactive cognitive environment that meets the informational demands and helps in succeeding the society and support the scientific researches to accomplish the university vision to outdo locally, regionally, and internationally.
- Support the academic process
- To exceed in the researcher and developmental programs
- Investment the specialized human recourses.
- Providing information resources in various social community fields
- Usage of technology to facilitate the informational access
Station A10, building no.240. ground floor 0.207.
for more information about the library services please see the regulatory guide for the college of health and rehabilitation science’s library ( press here ‘link’ )