University List
Sign In
E-Services
عربي
Font Size
Special Colors
Login
About us

​​

         The College of Languages​ was established by the Council of Higher Education with the approval of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the Prime Minister and the Chairman of the Council of Higher Education, via directive No. 8626 dated 27/9/1428 AH. The College was restructured based on the decision of His Excellency the Minister of Education contained in letter No. 379, dated 25/3/1437 AH that renamed it the “College of Languages". It now includes four educational departments: Translation, Applied Linguistics, English Literature and Asian Languages. The Department of Asian Languages was subsequently established and added per the directive of His Excellency the Minister of Education No. 93608 on 30/6/1440 AH.