Scientific research is the most important pillar of the knowledge economy that achieves sustainable development, and frames its success,
its ability to achieve sustainability and its response to the transformations taking place in society. Due to the achievement of the
development methodologies at work, clarity of performance and innovation in tools and strength in legislation and accuracy in diagnosis
and intuition in envisioning the future, there was a need to establish a research center for law research in various fields, and it represents a
tangible reflection of the college vision of the college and the quality of its outputs.
To be a leading institution in providing qualitative law research that serves the community and contributes to sustainable development.
To excel in providing the necessary support and various research services to researchers, including faculty members and students, to help
them in their scientific publication in prestigious local and international journals.
Objectives of the Centre:
1.Achieving the aspirations of Princess Noura Bint Abdul Rahman University in the fields of sustainable development and knowledge-
2. Encouraging faculty members and students to undertake qualitative law research..
3. Encouraging faculty members to develop research teams on common law topics.
4. Encouraging and supporting law scientific research at the college.
5. Establishing strong research partnerships with relevant authorities locally and internationally, to provide solid law research.
6. Serving the community by taking part in research to solve community issues.
7. Encouraging scientific publication in classified scientific journals.
3. Community service.
5. Shared responsibility.
6. High quality.