Economics Program Mission:
Qualify competent women with knowledge, skills and research in the field of economics to meet the needs of the labor market and to enhance social responsibility.
Economics Program Objectives:
1. Provide women graduates with the necessary knowledge and skills to be distinguished in the fields of economics through the provision of an advanced academic environment
2. Enhance analytical, planning, decision-making and critical thinking skills in the field of economics to contribute to the development of the knowledge-based economy
3. Develop research and lifelong learning skills to contribute to the advancement of Economics knowledge and development.
4. Enhance graduate's professional communication and teamwork skills taking into consideration work ethics to be effective in the labor market.
5. Promote a culture of community service and social responsibility in the field of economics.
Degree awarded by the program:
Bachelor of Science in Economics
The study plan for the program is designed to be equivalent to eight semesters.
· Economic planning researcher and specialist
· Money and real estate assessors
· Investment researcher and specialist
· Budget researcher and specialist
· Revenue researcher and specialist
· Supply monitors and inspectors
· Financial inspectors
· Diplomatic business
· Credit Analysis Manager
· Financial and investment consultant in banks, companies or private financial institutions
· International organizations