Prepare qualified female professionals, who have knowledge, skills and competencies required in the field of human resources management, capable of competing and achieving the requirements of the market and society.
- Employ the knowledge, skills and competencies necessary for the graduate to meet the needs of the market in the field of human resources management.
- Provide the graduate with leadership and communication skills to enhance her ability to lead in the market.
- Enable the graduate to link concepts and theories in the field of human resources and apply them in the market.
- Develop the graduate's creative and critical thinking skills in the field of human resources management.
- Develop graduate planning, analysis and decision-making skills in the field of human resources management.
- Provide the graduate with the essentials of social responsibility and community service in the field of human resources management, considering work ethics.
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources Management
The study plan for the program is designed to be equivalent to eight semesters.