Identifying a community services opportunity inside and outside the CBA, raising awareness of the importance of community services, and empowering the CBA faculty members and students to participate in community service activities.
- - Searching for ways to meet the needs of the community inside and outside the university using the capabilities, skills and knowledge available to us from the faculty members (faculty members - administrative staff members - students).
- - Communicating and coordinating with external bodies such as charities, the local community, and other colleges to complete community service programs and plans in the college.
- - Integrating and linking the available opportunities with the faculty members.
- - Urging the faculty staff to establish community initiatives and help them achieve them.
- - Create annual community service plans and goals.
Community Service Unit Forms:
- - Community Service Report Form.
- - Community Services' Collection Form.
- - Approval of a third party to hold a community service event From