About the program:
The College of Nursing at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University offers a nursing program, where it focuses on high nursing skills, to provide comprehensive health care in order to lead in the frontier of professional and research nurses to serve the community.
Since the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is five years, the program begins with direct admission to the foundation year of health colleges at the university, which contains some of the nursing courses, and then the student moves to the specialization courses in nursing, and then the student moves to the specialization courses in the program The training year is 12 months. Accordingly, the student has the right to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, with the job title Nursing Specialist.
There is an exit point in the Nursing program, electively after the student has completed the first two students in the program (the Sigma program), and it requires a condition for the student after completing a six-months field training period and based on that, the student has to obtain a diploma in nursing.
First Goal: To provide a high quality educational environment for female students in line with the local neighborhood.
Second Goal: To develop scientific research skills and an evidence-based culture for nursing students.
Third Goal: To graduate highly qualified nurses to provide high quality health services.
1. Qualifying distinguished national cadres to work in the field of care and nursing, by providing an academic and administrative environment that stimulates training, learning, and creative thinking.
2. Encouraging active education in the activities of self and local development and team work.
3. Promote national health
4. Developing research and leadership capabilities to improve nursing health care.
• Diploma in Nursing
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
University study system where the student studies a full academic year as in the sixth stage in the undergraduate study and examination regulations and the rules for it at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, where the registration for students studying is confirmed from the beginning of registration.
Career Opportunities for Diploma in Nursing:
- Health care homes
- Contact initial and outpatient.
- Community health nursing (schools, occupational health, home care, elderly care centers and people with special needs.
- Clinical Nursing (Medical / Neighboring Departments, Maternity Departments, Critical Care Pediatrics and others).
- Psychological health
- Heart centers
- Pain Management Unit
- Wound care
- Health education
- Rehabilitation centers
- Career opportunities for Bachelor of Science in Nursing:
· Care homes, primary care and outpatient clinics.
· Community health nursing (schools, occupational health, home care, elderly care centers and people with special needs.
· Clinical Nursing (Medical / Neighboring Departments, Maternity Departments, Critical Care Pediatrics and others).
· Psychological health
· Heart centers
· Pain Management Unit
· Wound care
· Health education
- Rehabilitation centers
· Health colleges, official government universities, and universities.
The student studies all courses in the English language, except for the Arabic language courses in the Arabic language.
Students guide: press here