Clinical and Field Training:
1. Clinical Training for the courses
King Fahd Medical City
Security Forces Hospital
Prince Sultan Military Medical City Hospital
King Abdullah University Hospital
King Faisal Specialist Hospital
Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital
Al-Amal Mental Health Hospital
2. Field Training for the intern students
Internship it is the last practical year for undergraduate nursing student, and it is the most important stage after completing eight levels of study, field training for the internship year takes place in various hospitals around the kingdom.
Goals of the Internship Year Program:
-Training the students to work professionally and learn the ethics of the profession.
-Introducing the students to the standards and practice of the nursing profession.
-Development of clinical skills and critical thinking for the students.
-Training students to collaborate with the medical team in designing an integrated treatment plan to ensure the highest standards of quality and safety for the patient.
Field Training for the intern students
-King Abdullah University Hospital
-King Faisal Specialist Hospital
-Sulaiman Al-Habib Hospital
-Prince Sultan Military Hospital
-National Guard Hospital
-King Abdul-Aziz University Hospital
-Security forces Hospital
-Armed Forces Hospital in Dhahran
-Royal Commission Hospital, Yanbu
-King Salman Hospital in Hail
-Factories Hospital in Al-Kharj
-Johns Hopkins Hospital in Eastern Region of Saudi Arabia
The Clinical Affairs Office in the collage supervises the training of internship students within the year:
- Ensure suitable training seats for female students with hospitals.
- Administrative arrangements related to holding training courses, making letters and communicating with hospitals.
- Supervising the evaluation of students and monitoring grades.
- Determine the evaluation criteria and forms for a student.
- Follow up the performance of students and training hospitals by making periodic field visits by the internship supervisors to improve the level of training and ensure its quality.
- Implementation of educational programs, courses and workshops for female students (Introductory workshop for internship year- Introductory Meeting to Hospitals- Preparation Workshop for the exam of Saudi Commission for health specialties ) that contribute to educating internship students and providing them with the necessary skills for practice and research during the internship year.
- Following up and resolving any problems faced by the internship students, as the unit receives all the problems, observations and grievances raised by the student during the training period, and it is submitted to the relevant committees if necessary.