Requirements for specialization of foundation year students to Pharmacy College:
1) Passing all foundation year courses within four semesters, starting from the admission date and counting dropping semesters.
2) Foundation year GPA should not be less than 3.0 .
3) Availability of the seats. Requirements to transfer from colleges of Health Programs to pharmD program
1. Student should have completed two successive semesters in her current major.
2. Student should have completed all the courses in her first year (dropping any course cancels transferring).
3. GPA of 4.75 / 5.
4.Choosing the candidates based on availability of seats.
5. Passing the interview for the College of Pharmacy.