1) Conduct and publish a collection of research resulting from the chair in internationally classified journals.
2) Establishing local and international research partnerships with relevant entities.
3) Providing laboratory analysis services to the public and private sectors in the field of environment.
4) Holding conferences, seminars and scientific workshops.
5) Providing scientific advice to governmental and private entities.
6) Develop the chair to work with self-financing in the future.
7) Create an advanced research environment in environmental pollution.
8) Develop pollution detection mechanisms and treatment methods.
9) Preparing undergraduate and master's students as researchers in specialized fields in pollution detection and treatment.
10) Enhance the quality and quantity of research focused on pollution treatment in Saudi centers and universities.
11) Establish and develop new strategies to translate research results in order to improve the performance of pollution centers in the Kingdom.