Quality Assurance Unit
- The tasks of the Quality Assurance Unit
- 1/ Periodic review of the mission and goals of the college and educational programs.
- 2/ Improve the educational program environment.
- 3/ Planning to measure learning outcomes for educational programs.
- 4/ Spreading a culture of quality for both students, faculty members and the administrative staff.
- 5/ Setting development and strategic plans to improve the performance of the college.
- 6/ Supervising on the college performance and programs evaluation.
- 7/ Providing technical and advisory support to implement the college's plans and programs to obtain and supervise academic accreditation.
- 8/ Defining and collecting the performance indicators of the college's programs and activities to establish them as a source for developing the college's strategic and annual plans.
- 9/ Preparing a timetable for collecting evidence and proofs and defining the responsibilities.
- 10/ Determining the training needs for members of the educational and administrative staff in coordination with the Deanship of Development and Developing Skills.
- 11 / preparing periodic and annual reports on the activities of the Quality
The Quality Assurance Unit includes number of committees:
Self-study Committee / Exam Committee / Program Committee
A. Tasks of the program committee:
Preparing the executive plan for the program and this includes all aspects of the program, including approval and action on the following:
- 1/ Strategies adopted related to the process of learning and teaching methods of evaluation and the production of clear and coherent study plans.
- 2/ Regular review of study program plans and ensuring that they are in line with developments and changes in specialization.
- 3/ The program's contribution to achieving the university's strategic plans.
- 4/ Surveying students' opinions, obtaining feedback and taking appropriate measures to improve the quality of the program.
- 5/ Ensuring that the program conforms to the program quality standers approved by the National Authority managing the program description process and decisions, and fields experience by program members.
- 6/ Upload the names of external experts who have been nominated to join the college's quality assurance committee.
- 7/ Consider the effectiveness of the program and its follow-ups. Preparing the annul report on the program, which is submitted through Department Board to the Quality Assurance Committee in the college, provided that it includes performance indicators.
- 8/ study and audit programs based on the results and reports of decisions and field experience and put recommendations for the major amendments in them and in the decisions, then submit them through the Department Board to the College Board, who submits them to the Faculty Quality Committee for study and benefit regarding the accreditation of the program, and then submit it to the Academic Affairs to take the necessary measures in accordance with the regulations.
- 9/ Examining secondary amendments to a program and decisions and approving it and writing reports on it in the light of reviewing the results and examining of course and field experience reports. Which in turn are submit to the College's Quality Assurance Committee. And after the approval of the college it is considered to write a comprehensive report and submitted to the Educational Affairs.
- 10/ Submitting the nominations of the external auditors to the college's Quality Committee.
- 11/ Submit the annual report of the program to the Quality Assurance Department and the College Board.
- B. Tasks and evaluation exam committee:
- - Consider external expert testimonies and observations about female student assessments in line with the desired learning outcomes.
- - Following up the results of female students in accordance with the evaluation regulations at the university and the responsible committee should ensure that the female students' grades are at the required levels.
- - Receive the students' excuses and study them, and make recommendations to the Dean of the College to take the necessary action.
- - Receiving the complaints of the students from the tests and recommending taking the necessary measures, then submitting them to the Dean of the College.
- - Submit an annul report to the Quality Assurance Department through the College Board on the activities of the committee and its effectiveness.
C. The tasks of the self-study committee:
- - Work to interpolation self-study of the educational programs.
- - Fill out an evidence – count template for each criterion.
- - The self-evaluation form is fulfilled for each criterion.
- - Review the self-study files.
- - Provide an electronic version of the six criteria.
- - Measuring the indicators of the strategic plan.
- - Measuring the key performance indicators for the program.
- - Measuring learning outcomes at the program level.
- - Setting and following up the implementation of development plans for the results of the program evaluation questionnaires.
- - Perform benchmarking comparisons.
Career Planning & Professional Communication Unit:
- - Achieve administrative quality requirements in the college's work.
- - Define the educational and administrative staff's needs for training courses.
- -Setting an integrated plan for developing the professional performance of the educational and administrative staff.
- - Interpolation the indicators related to the professional development of the educational and administrative staff members.
Management of External Companies:
The College of Social Work seeks to qualify its graduates for the labor market by providing them with professional skills and the opportunity for female students to provide specialized training courses at symbolic prices on campus and develop them ( academically , socially, personally and professionally) to achieve the strategic goals of the university through the project to build partnerships with leading institutions.
Therefore, partnerships have been activated in the college to enhance environmental efforts that contribute to achieving high-quality outputs and effective performance in order to reach common goals, which are an integrated society with the highest levels of trained scientific practice.