Units affiliated to the Administrative and Financial Affairs Department
Financial affairs unit:
-Organizing financial business in the college
- Communicating with the financial department in men's management and solving employee problems
-Follow-up of advances, receipt and disbursement of them according to the controls
-Renting lockers for female students
- Solve exchange card problems with the bank and properly direct female students inquiries
-Closing the annual budget.
Administrative Communications Unit:
-Receive incoming transactions and register them in the system.
- Send the issued transactions to the concerned authorities.
- Carry out electronic survey of incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Keeping outgoing and paper incoming transactions in the library's archive.
-Distribution of transactions received by departments.
- Archive and index issued transactions.
Human Resources Unit (Admin):
- Determine the regulations and work systems.
- Control the attendance and departure of female employees, and submit reports and delays to the General Department of Human Resources.
- Lifting public and private letters to female employees.
- Follow up on everything related to members of the educational staff, including
-Solve some problems facing members and maintain the relationship between female employees in general
- Follow-up to the evaluation of female employees