Tasks of the Beneficiary Care Center (Tawasul)
- Answer all inquiries received from beneficiaries (calls - emails - visits).
- Follow up on updating the Deanship directory and answering inquiries.
- Receiving appointments and beneficiaries at the Deanship of Community Service and Continuing Education.
- Replying to inquiries regarding the Deanship's website and social media.
- Ensuring that services are provided adequately along with beneficiary satisfaction.
Sunday to Thursday
From 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
To access beneficiary care website (Tawasul)