Arabic Language Institute for Non-Arabic speakers announces the start of registration in educational courses for general purposes.
1. The applicant must not be less than 16 years old.
2. Provide a valid copy of residence permit as well as the passport.
Duration of one Course:
· 6 weeks, 3 days a week, 3 hours per day, with total of 54 hours.
· Morning period: From 9:00 am to 12:00 pm.
· Evening period: From 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
· Considering flexibility in changing times, days, and location for groups.
· SR 1,500 per course including books (special discount for groups).
· SR 100 as registration fees.
· On Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 5-6-7 of Jumada I, 1439 AH, corresponding to 22-23-24 January 2018.
· We receive students for placement test throughout the three days from 9:00 am to 12 pm.
· Registration is closed two days before start of the specified course.
· The course starts once the seats are complete.
The first course begins on:
11th Jumada I, 1439 AH corresponding to 28th January 2018 AD.
20 Jumada II 1439 AH corresponding to March 8, 2018.
The second course begins on:
1st Rajab 1439 AH corresponding to March 18, 2018.
11th of Shaban, 1439 AH, corresponding to April 27, 2018.
For more information:
Office: 0118241381 - 011824180
Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, A5 Station, Building 111, 3rd Floor - Suite No. 3.309
Note: the Institute provides a diploma program with tuition fees, for more information about it, please call: 0118241373