Prof. Einas bint Suleiman bin Mohammed Al-Eisa
Prof. Einas bint Suleiman bin Mohammed Al-Eisa
-Rector of Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University.
-Prof. of Health Rehabilitation Sciences Department - King Saud University.
-Consultant of Health Rehabilitation.
- -Ph.D. in Anatomy and Neurobiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Dalhousie, Halifax, Canada, 2004.
- -M.A. in Physiotherapy, Faculty of Science, Medical Sciences Program, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, 1999.
- -B.Sc. in Health Rehabilitation Sciences, College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1996.
- -The Award of the mission of the Cooperative Research of Harvard, 2008.
- -Scientific Excellence Award in Health Care Research, Harvard, 2007.
- -Degree of scientific excellence in the PhD Comprehensive Exam, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada, 2002.
- -First-class honors - King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1996.
- -Degree of scientific excellence- King Saud University, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1995.
- -Fourth place for high school graduates in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 1991.
- -Rector of Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University, 23/03/2019.
- -Vice Dean of King Saud University for Female students Affairs, from 2015 until 22/03/2019.
- -Dean of the Departments of Science and Medical Studies, 2011:2015.
- -Assistant Vice President of Educational and Academic Affairs, 2010:2014.
- -Advisor to His Excellency the Rector of King Saud University, 2011:2012.
- -Vice Dean of the Departments of Science and Medical Studies, 2009:2011.
- -Vice Dean of the College of Nursing, 2007:2009.
- -Prof. at College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, from 2018 to date.
- -Associate Professor at College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, 2013: 2018.
- -Assistant Professor of College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, 2004: 2013.
- -Teaching Assistant, Department of Anatomy Faculty of Medicine, University of Dalhousie, Halifax, Canada, 2002:2004.
- -Lecturer, Health Rehabilitation Sciences Department, College of Applied Medical Sciences, King Saud University, 1997: 2004.
- -Rehabilitation Consultant, King Saud University, from 2005 to date.
- -Rehabilitation Consultant, Part-time Consultant, the Rehabilitation Hospital of King Fahad Medical City (KFMC), 2005:2009.
Professional and Councils Membership:
- -Chairperson of the founding team of the NATIONAL OBSERVATORY FOR WOMEN in Development, King Saud University, from 2018 to date.
- -Member of the Steering Committee of the National Observatory of Labor - Human Resources Development Fund - Ministry of Labor and Social Development (MLSD), from 2018 to date.
- -Honorary Membership of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Society for Special Education, King Saud University, from 2018 to date.
- -Member of the Advisory Committee of the Center for Promising Research and Women's Studies, Princess Nourah Bint Abdulrahman University, from 2018 to date.
- -Member of the Board of Directors of the Public Education Evaluation Commission, from 2016 to date.
- -Member of the Advisory Committee of the Coordinating Council for Women's Work - Council of Saudi Chambers, from 2016 to date.
- -Member of the Board of Directors of ALGhad youth Association, from 2015 to date.
- -Member of the Consultative Authority of Makkah Region Development Authority, Emirate Makkah Region, from 2012 to date.
- -Member of the Board of Directors of the Center for Research and Studies, Ministry of Education, 2012: 2014.
- -Member of the editorial board of the scientific periodical (World Journal of Orthopaedics), 2012: 2014.
- -Member of the Steering Council for Women's Work - Ministry of Labor, 2012: 2014.
- -Member of the Council of Prince Salman Center for Entrepreneurship, 2012: 2013.
- -Member of the Council of King Saud University, from 2011 to date.
- -Member of the Advisory Board - Saudi Alzheimer's Disease Association, from 2011 to date.
- -Member of the Board of Prince Naïf Bin Abdulaziz Health Research Center (PNHRC), 2011: 2014.
- -Member of the Research Council - King Salman Center for Disability Research, 2008: 2010.
- -Member of Research center, Deanship of Scientific Research, King Saud University, 2006: 2011.
- -Member of the Board of Directors of Saudi Physiotherapy Association, King Saud University, 2006:2008.
- -Buragadda S, Al-Eisa E, Rao Melam G (2018). Fear Avoidance Beliefs and Disability among Women with Low Back Pain. Neuropsychiatry; 8(1), 80–86
- -Alkassabi OY, Al-Sobayel H, Al-Eisa E, Buragadda S, Alghadir AH, Iqbal A (2018). Job satisfaction among physiotherapists in Saudi Arabia: does the leadership style matter? BMC Health Serv Res;18(1):422
- -Alghadir AH, Zafar H, Iqbal ZA, Al-Eisa E (2018). Effect of voluntary teeth clenching and sitting posture on maximal static force of limb muscles. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. doi: 10.23736/S0022-4707.18.08341
- -Alghadir AH, Al-Eisa E, Anwer S, Sarkar B (2008). Reliability, validity, and responsiveness of three scales for measuring balance in patients with chronic stroke. BMC Neurol; 18(1):141
- -Al-Eisa E & Buragdda S (2017). Health Literacy and Fear Avoidance Beliefs among Women with Chronic Low Back Pain. Physical Medicine Rehabilitation, 27:95-99
- -Anwer S, Alghadir AH, Al-Eisa E, & Iqbal ZA (2018). The relationships between shoulder pain, range of motion, and disability in patients with shoulder dysfunction. J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil, 31(1):163-167
- -Al-Muqiren TN, Al-Eisa E, Alghadir AH, & Anwer S (2017). Implementation and use of standardized outcome measures by physical therapists in Saudi Arabia: barriers, facilitators and perceptions. BMC Health Serv, 17(1):748
- -Alghadir AH, Zafar H, Al-Eisa ES, Iqbal ZA (2017). Effect of posture on swallowing. Afr Health Sci, 17(1):133-137
- -Alghadir AH, Al-Eisa E, & Anwer S. (2017). Cross-cultural adaptation and psychometric analysis of the Arabic version of the oxford knee score in adult male with knee osteoarthritis. BMC Musculoskelet Disord, 18(1):190
- -Alghadir AH, Gabr SA, & Al-Eisa E (2017). Mechanical factors and vitamin D deficiency in schoolchildren with low back pain: biochemical and cross-sectional survey analysis. J Pain Res, 10:855-865
- -Al-Eisa E, Gabr SA, Alghadir AH (2017). Effects of supervised aerobic training on the levels of anti-Mullerian hormone and adiposity measures in women with normo-ovulatory and polycystic ovary syndrome. J Pak Med Assoc, 67(4):499-507
- -Alghadir A, Zafar H, Iqbal ZA, Al-Eisa E (2017). Work-Related Low Back Pain Among Physical Therapists in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Workplace Health and Safety, 65(8):337-345
- -Al-Eisa E et al. (2016). The perceptions and readiness toward interprofessional education among female undergraduate health-care students at King Saud University. Journal of Physical Therapy Science; 28: 1142–1146
- -Al-Eisa E & Alsobayel H (2016). Effectiveness of Motivational Education Program Combined with Pedometer Use in Promoting Physical Activity among Saudi Females: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Womens' Health, Issues & Care; 5:5, doi.org/10.4172/2325-9795.1000245
- -Al-Eisa E et al. (2016). Correlation between vitamin D levels and muscle fatigue risk factors based on physical activity in healthy older adults. Clinical Interventions in Aging; 11: 513–522
- -Al Qahtani M & Al Eisa E (2016). Physical Activity Performance among Obese Adolescents Who Are Enrolled in the Obesity Treatment Program: A Comparative Study. Open Journal of Therapy and Rehabilitation; 4: 163-173
- -Al-Eisa E et al. (2016). Effect of Motivation by (Instagram) on Adherence to Physical Activity among Female College Students. Biomed Research International; 2016:1546013. doi: 10.1155/2016/1546013
- -Al-Ghadir A, Gabr S, & Al-Eisa E (2016). Green tea and exercise interventions as nondrug remedies in geriatric patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Journal of Physical Therapy Science; 28: 2820–2829
- -Al-Ghadir A, Gabr S, & Al-Eisa E (2016). Effects of Physical Activity on Trace Elements and Depression Related Biomarkers in Children and Adolescents. Biological Trace Element Research; 172:299–306
- -Al-Eisa E et al. (2016). Measurement of physical activity in obese persons: How and why? A review. Journal of Physical Therapy Science; 28: 2670–2674
- -Buragadda S & Al Eisa E (2016). Sleep Wake Patterns and Academic Performance in University Students of Saudi Arabia. Physical Medicine Rehabilitation; accepted for publication
- -Al-Ghadir A, Gabr S, & Al-Eisa E (2016). Effects of Moderate Aerobic Exercise on Cognitive Abilities and Redox State Biomarkers in Older Adults. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity; dx.doi.org/10.1155/2016/2545168
- -Al-Ghadir A, Gabr S, Al-Eisa E, & Al-Ghadir M (2016). Correlation between bone mineral density and serum trace elements in response to supervised aerobic training in older adults. Clinical Interventions in Aging; 11: 265–273
- -Anwer S, Al-Ghadir A, Zafar H, & Al-Eisa E (2016). Effect of whole body vibration training on quadriceps muscle strength in individuals with knee osteoarthritis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Physiotherapy; 102: 145–151
- -Al-Eisa E et al. (2016). Exercise intervention as a protective modulator against metabolic disorders in cigarette smokers. Journal of Physical Therapy Science; 28: 983–991
- -Alghadir A, Zafar H, Iqbal Z, & Al-Eisa E (2016). Effect of sitting postures and shoulder position on the cervicocephalic kinesthesia in healthy young males. Somatosensory & Motor Research; 33(2): 93-98
- -Al-Ghadir, Gabr S, Anwer S & Al-Eisa E (2016). Fatigue and oxidative stress response to physical activity in type 2 diabetic patients. International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries; 36(1):59–64
- -Al-Ghadir A, Gabr S, & Al-Eisa E (2016).Cellular fibronectin response to supervised moderate aerobic training in patients with type 2 diabetes. Journal of Physical Therapy Science; 28: 1092–1099
- -Al-Eisa et al. (2015). Predictors of global job satisfaction among Saudi physiotherapists: A descriptive study. Annals of Saudi Medicine; 35(1): 46-50
- -Al-Ghadir A, Gabr S, & Al-Eisa E (2015). Assessment of the effects of glutamic acid decarboxylase antibodies and trace elements on cognitive performance in older adults. Clinical Interventions in Aging; 10: 1901–1907
- -Al-Ghadir A, Gabr S, & Al-Eisa E (2015). Physical activity and lifestyle effects bone mineral density among young adults: sociodemographic and biochemical analysis. Journal of Physical Therapy Science; 27: 2261–2270
- -Al-Rashed L & Al-Eisa E (2015). Effectiveness of Non-Pain-Contingent Spine Rehabilitation in Females with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial. International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation; 3:260. doi:10.4172/2329-9096
- -Zafar H, Alghadir A, Anwer S, & Al-Eisa E (2015). Therapeutic Effects of Whole-Body Vibration Training in Knee Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; 96:1525-32
- -Al-Eisa E, Buragadda S, & Melam GR (2014) Association between physical activity and psychological status among Saudi female students. BMC Psychiatry, 14:238
- -Al-Eisa E, Alghadir A, Hamzeh A, & Alghwiri A (2014). Diabetes risk 10 years forecast in the capital of Saudi Arabia: Canadian Diabetes Risk Assessment Questionnaire (CANRISK) Perspective. Biomedical Research; 25 (1):88-96
- -Al-Sobayel H, Al-Eisa E, Buragadda S, & Melam GR (2014). Rehabilitation Services in Saudi Arabia: An Overview of its Current Structure and Future Challenges. Journal of General Practice; 2(6): doi.org/10.4172/2329-9126.1000184
- -Al- Eisa E et al. (2013). Association between Physical Activity and Insomnia among Saudi female college students. Journal of Physical Therapy Science; 25:1479–1482
- -Al-Eisa E & Al-Abbad H (2013). Occupational Back Pain among Rehabilitation Nurses in Saudi Arabia: The Influence of Knowledge and Awareness. Workplace Health & Safety; 61(9):401-407
- -Al-Eisa E & Al-Khudeir R (2013). Applicability of the Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory among Saudi children. Disability and Rehabilitation; 36(8): 658-664
- -Al-Eisa E, Buragadda S, & Melam GR (2013). Effect of therapy ball seating on learning and sitting discomfort among Saudi female students. BioMed Research International; 153-165
- -Al-Eisa E & Smith L (2013). Governance in Saudi Higher Education. Book Chapter in: Smith L & Abouammoh A (eds); Higher Education in Saudi Arabia, Volume 40 of the series Higher Education Dynamics; pp 27-35, Springer Science
- -Al-Eisa E et al. (2012). Work related musculoskeletal disorders: Causes, prevalence and response among Egyptian and Saudi physical therapists. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research; 12(4):523-529
- -Al-Eisa E & Al-Sobayel H (2012). Physical Activity and health beliefs among Saudi women. Journal of Nutrition & Metabolism; 10.1155/2012/642187
- -Al-Eisa E (2010). Indicators of adherence to physiotherapy attendance among Saudi Female patients with mechanical low back pain: a clinical audit. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders; 11:124.
- -Al-Eisa E, Al-Aqeel S, Al-Sobayel H (2009). Governance in Higher Education: The Saudi Arabian Model. Center of Higher Education Research and Studies. Ministry of Higher Education: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- -Al-Eisa E, Egan D, Deluzio K, & Wassersug R (2006). Effects of pelvic asymmetry on trunk kinematics during sitting: A comparison with standing. Spine; 31(5): E135-143
- -Al-Eisa E, Egan D, Deluzio K, & Wassersug R (2006). Effects of pelvic skeletal asymmetry on trunk movement: Three-dimensional analysis in healthy individuals versus patients with mechanical low back pain. Spine; 31(3): E71-79
- -Al-Eisa E, Egan D, & Fenety A (2004). The association between lateral pelvic tilt and asymmetry in sitting pressure distribution. Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy; 12: 133-142
- -Al-Eisa E, Egan D, & Wassersug R (2004). Fluctuating asymmetry and low back pain. Evolution and Human Behavior; 25: 31-37
- -Al-Eisa E, Fenety A, Egan D, & Crouse J (2000). Measurement of sitting pressure under the ischium: A reliability study. In: Winters J, editor. Technology of the New Millennium. Proceedings of the RESNA 2000 Annual Conference. Arlington (VA): RESNA Press; 357-359
- -Egan D, & Al-Eisa E (1999). Pelvic skeletal asymmetry, postural control, and the association with low back pain: A review of the evidence. Critical Reviews in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine; 11: 299-338
Ways of Contact:
Work phone: 0118245000
P.O.: 84428 Riyadh, 11671