1. Decision Making Support Department was established on 07/04/1439 AH to be the official reference and spokesperson for all matters relative to data and information inside and outside the university and reports to Vice-Rectorate of Development and Quality. The Department aims to collect and analyze correct and accurate information from its original reliable sources, and then make them available to stakeholders, each within its respective competence, in order to build evidence-based knowledge and provide alternative evidence-based solutions to facilitate decision-making process.
2. Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University has received five stars from QS Stars international organization in the following aspects:
- Teaching skills.
- Social Responsibility.
3. The University ranked the second in the world greenmetrics rankings across the Kingdom.
4. The following facilities at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University have been categorized in the golden rank in leadership in Energy and Environmental Design “LEED”: (Sports Club - Central Library - Administration Building (for women)), while the remaining facilities are categorized in silver rank.
5. The University was granted the Best Women's University Award by Forbes Higher Education Awards.
6. Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University has obtained the certificate of institutional academic accreditation by Education Evaluation Authority.
7. Three programs at College of Computer and Information have obtained international accreditation from ABET, and 20 programs at college’s level are ready for national accreditation NCAAA.
8. In the first initiative of its kind at the level of Saudi universities, Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University has implemented Quality Management System (QMS).
9. Some sectors of the University have obtained the quality system certificate (ISO 9001:2008), as well as qualifying 53 through internal auditing.
10. Developing the organizational structure and job descriptions of Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University including all its administrative units to cope with the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
11. Developing objectives and indicators of university's strategic plan and aligning it with local and global visions: Vision 2030, Sustainable development goals, and objectives of Ministry of Education as well as international rankings indicators.