The Vice-Rectorate of Studies, Development and Follow-up at Riyadh University for Girls was established in accordance with the Royal approval for Higher Education Council Resolution No. 1428/46/12.
With reference to the Royal Directive No. 3330 dated 25/01/1435 AH, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, Prime Minister and Chairman of Higher Education Council, King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, may Allah have mercy on him, has approved the minutes of the seventy-fourth session held on 09/11/1434 AH, including Resolution No. (20/74/1434) that stipulates approving the amendment of name of Vice-Rectorate of Studies, Development and Follow-up at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University to Vice-Rectorate of Development and Quality.
Since its establishment, the Vice-Rectorate has been chaired by:
· (1428 AH-1430 AH) Prof. Munira Abdul Aziz Al-Abdan.
· (1432 AH-1435 AH.) Prof. Fatma Mohammed Alabboudi.
· (1436 AH-1438 AH) Dr. Faten bint Abdullah Al-Zamil.
· (1438 AH-1440 AH) Dr. Ibtisam bint Mohammed Al-Madi.
· (1440 AH until present) Dr. Huda bint Omar Al-Wehaibi.