The Aim of these workshops is:
To Enhance the e-learning skills and knowledge of faculty members. The Description:
The Deanship offers numerous e-learning training workshops as follows:
- The Basic Program
This program is intended for addressing the knowledge and skills of a faculty member that quilifies them to build and teach a basic course. It consists of four training workshops:
· Introduction to e-learning
· Learning Management System Level 1 - Day 1
· Learning Management System Level 1 - Day 2
· Developing and teaching a basic e-course. - The Enrichment Program
This program is intended for addressing many of the knowledge and skills that support and activate the role of the faculty member in developing and teaching an e-course fully and comprehensively, in addition to many skills that enrich the educational process. It consists of 10 training workshops:
· Electronic Exams.
· Customized content and learners' performance follow-up
· Virtual class system
· Learning Management System - Level One (Intensive)
· Production and use of educational resources
· Educational video
· Students' interaction in electronic environments
· Cloud Computing (Dropbox - Google Drive)
· Professional applications (My Website - Linkedin - Academia)
· Activating educational elements through the digital library Student Mentoring Program:
This program addresses the knowledge and skills required for a student to be an e-learner at Princess Nourah University. It includes some important learning mechanisms and the student's basic technical skills.
· Introduction to E-Learning
· Mentoring Course For registration:
To view the contact details, please "click here"