The engineering/non-engineering sectors offer many career opportunities for graduates of the biomedical engineering program as a biomedical engineer in:
• Design and Development of Medical Devices.
• Maintenance of Medical Devices.
• Quality Control Systems for Medical Devices.
• Systems of Medical Devices and Measurements.
• Health Services Administration.
• Healthcare Sectors.
• Commercial Establishments for Medical Equipment.
• Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Factories
• Medical Electronics Companies.
• Hospitals, Medical Centers and Clinics.
• Medical Engineering Research Centers.