Proficient in analysis, design, and programming skills, in addition, the
ability to interact with the different types of computer applications.
2. Design and manage databases and deal with their applications.
3. Knowledge of the basics of managerial sciences and entrepreneurship.
4. Possess problem-solving, critical and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills.
5. Able to design and develop software, applications, and computer systems in all fields that contribute to development.
6. Able to manage projects and databases.
7. Analyze and design architectures for institutions and companies.
8. Possess the basic skills for scientific research, assess references, and write scientific reports.
Possess skills in time management, organization, prioritization, and
commitment to the team spirit to guarantee effective achievements within
10. Possess learning skills and keeping abreast with the developments in computer applications.
Able to utilize computer knowledge in community service and participate
in volunteer activities by providing training on the different computer
12. Commit to professional and ethical
responsibilities, and maintain the privacy of the users and information
security when developing software.
13. Efficient in designing and developing websites, social media applications, and smart applications.
Display communication, outreach, analysis, and presentation skills
through the different activities and events held in the department.
of the Information Systems program can work in banks, hospitals,
educational institutions, and private and public sector institutions.
Information Systems academic program was specifically designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to join labor
forces in Saudi Arabia and the world. The program specializes in the
1. Database management and analysis. Currently,
information is an institutions’ most important asset. As a result,
database management, which manages and protects organizational
information, is an important issue to consider.
Organization structure. There is a significant lack of information
systems specialists in the region. The technical role of information
systems specialists is of utmost importance to the institutions that
lead the organization technology strategy, as they analyze business
requirements and the designs from the view of business operations and
data flow, the related applications, and the technology components
needed to host the applications, while coordinating with other teams for
3. Enterprise Resource Planning. Almost
all institutions require Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
This is an attractive field of specialization.
Security. Information security is considered one of the growing fields
around the world. It is also considered one of the main requirements of